Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AWHv6xHB Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AWAOpX85 The Hell of Hannastacia: Timbaland - Carry Out ft. Justin Timberlake

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Timbaland - Carry Out ft. Justin Timberlake

Så jävla bäst just nu... det finns ingen hejd på de här grabbarna när det gäller att bygga hits.



Anledningen att jag är så till mig är att jag just tränat världens monsterpass med hjälp av bl.a Timbaland och Justin. Det går alltid så jäkla bra när man kan bestämma musiken själv... man blir så peppad då.

Hur som helst har det blitt mycket träning denna helgen. Både igår och idag har jag kört 70 minuter stepper innan frukost. På det körde jag ett monsterpass cardio igår kväll och ett monsterpass styrka + cardio ikväll. Nu är jag så slut i kroppen och musklerna så utpumpade att det gör ont att andas. Känns nästan som jag skulle slitit av några revben. Gutt!

Number one, I take two number three’s
That’s a whole lot of you and a side of me.
Now is it full of myself to want you full of me?
And if there’s room for dessert then I want a piece

Baby get my order right, no errors
Imma touch you in all the right areas
I could feed you, you could feed me
Girl, deliver that to me, come see me

Cause is me, you, you, me, me, you all night
Have it your way, foreplay
Before I feed you appetite

Do you like it well done, cause I do it well
Cause I’m well seasoned if you couldn’t tell
Now let me walk into your body until you hear me out
And turn me on, my baby, dont you cut me out

Take my order cause your body like a
carry out
Let me walk into your body until you
hear me out
Turn me on, my baby dont you
cut me out
Turn me on, my baby dont you
cut me out

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: