Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AWHv6xHB Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AWAOpX85 The Hell of Hannastacia: De är så arga å goa

Saturday, July 30, 2011

De är så arga å goa

Jag somnade sent igår och tänkte passa på att sova ut i morse eftersom jag ändå inte tänkt springa. 10 minuter längre blev det. 6.20. Vad är det för fel på mig egentligen? Höll mig från att springa i alla fall, men tog en rask promenad på en timma. Skönt och svalt ute idag.


Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you and fuck society too
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you and fuck the world because
My kind, My kind, my kind belongs no where
My kind, My kind, my kind are hated and feared

Jag skrattar så gott när jag lyssnar på min hardcore... de är ju så jäkla arga, haha. Detta skulle jag ju lyssnat på när jag var ung och radikal. Känns inte helt och hållet nu som att jag lyssnar på detta för budskapet direkt, men det är ju sä jäkla bra so whu the FUCK care!?

Blood for Blood
I seek revenge on society
To destroy all you've ever known
I want revenge on this world
For my crime of being born

Agnostic Front
We fought to survive - we fought back
From the oppression of our own lives
We fight against what’s wrong
Because it’s us against the world

Sick OF It All
There’s only dirty money in this system we extol
Can we live with it?
How long ‘till it implodes?
And our selfish wicked ways lavishly provide
For ourselves
A shameless love of wealth
On our bed of roses we wear a crown of thorns
We toss and turn and still want more

Embraced by Hatred
Of seclusion and hate.
My Soul is bloodsoaked and stained.
I still keep the Promise I gave.
I overcome my tears thoughen up and brave.
Even if I die alone. 
And this is my Fate.
From the beginning to the grave.
I never betrayed myself.
 
A Perfect Murder
Who are you to decide, who is to live or who is to die
You'll be the first to die or better yet buried alive.
We will never forget everything that you did
The sentence lies with us, we judge hard and we won't forgive.

Die with regret, die guilty for what you did.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: