Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AWHv6xHB Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AWAOpX85 The Hell of Hannastacia: See this girl?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

See this girl?

Her name is Tash... well actually it's Natasha, but I call her Tash. She is the most incredible woman alive. Not only is she a hero for packing her bags and moving to Sweden from fucking South Africa a little over a year ago, but she's also the nicest, most caring human beeing I know.
I've only met her a few times, but it feels like I've known her forever. She's one of those people who'd do anything for a friend. I've been going trough a pretty rought time these last couple of months and I don't know what I would have done without her during this time.

Unfortunaly she's having some computer troubles right now and I miss talking to her like crazy.

What you need to do now, Tash, is get youself a new computer with a decent internet connection so we can chat all day and night. We also need to met soon. I'll get my ass over to Stockholm and we'll have a weekend of metal and beer, ok?

Miss you and love you, sweetheart.

No comments: